Please be patient. The pending status is a security measure to allow an agent to review and approve the transaction manually for security reasons/safety of the funds.
Articles in this section
- 1. How to make a withdrawal on Xcalibra?
- 2. What can I do if I withdraw to a wrong address?
- 3. How long does it take for a cryptocurrency withdrawal to be processed?
- 4. Where is my withdrawal?
- 5. Why haven’t I received a withdrawal confirmation email?
- 6. My withdrawal confirmation link failed. What do I do now?
- 7. My withdrawal is pending. What do I do now?
- 8. My withdrawal status is complete. What do I do now?
- 9. Why isn't my withdrawal working?
- 10. What does it mean that wallet is in maintenance?